Q: Why Choose Roots?
Roots is a one-of-a-kind Recovery Residence. We operate in between a Peer Run & Administrative Run Facility.
- Written Policies & Procedures
- Executive Director: Weekly Meetings:
- House Meetings & Community Meals
- 12 Step Recovery Meetings
- Life Skills Programs & Resources
- A Community of women in recovery
- Resident's assigned Branch Support
- Accountability System
Q: Who is Accepted?
Q: What is the Application Process?
1- For Interview Application CLICK HERE
~Email Application to:
~Text "APPLY" to:
985-445-8063 to apply over phone
2-We'll schedule a meeting to go over
application packet, policies, and procedures.
3- A drug test will be given.
4-Orientation & Move-In date will be arranged.
Q. How Long Can You Stay?
Q: How Much Do We Cost?
Q: What is Included with Rent?
Q: What is NOT included in Rent?
Q: What Rules Do I Have to Follow?
All of our residents are expected to follow the community rules and standards that are set forth by Roots Recovery Residents including: